Sunday 12 February 2012

Update.

     Hi blogosphere! I'm feeling more than a little guilty that I haven't been posting regularly enough, so I wanted to touch base.

     I recognize that with only six followers, it's not like I'm letting down legions of fans, but I know I have some loyal readers (Hi Mamacita!). As I forecast in my post on school, my online course is taking up a lot of my time, and asking me to do a lot of writing. The reason I started this blog was to get me writing on a regular basis, and to give me something to do - I am able to meet both of these needs at this time through my course. I do intend to keep blogging (it's a bit addictive!), but can't speculate with what regularity until I complete the course in early April. So please check back every so often, and when I do post I'll announce it on Twitter and/or via text message for those of you who do read regularly. In the meantime, I'm happy to accept anyone's suggestions for content (as my mind is full of exceptional children and special education these days - not of great interest to a general audience).

If anyone is looking for great blog reading in the meantime, check out some of my favourites: Thought Catalog and Go Go Gadget Zen.

See you back here soon!

1 comment:

  1. No worries! You will pop up in blogrolls and google reader anytime you post so we will be able to keep up :O)

    ReplyDelete